Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

WOW

Today I made a blog. I feel so accomplished! I feel like I'm moving up in the world... I also went running today! Just for like .2 seconds but I ran!!! Okay more than that. I ran around the block with my friend Casey and it took us about 10 minutes. Then we did yoga in the front yard! It was a lot of fun but I don't see myself doing it again in the near future. I'm just not a runner. I will find a different work out eventually. Hillary is my best friend. We go to school together and she is my roommate. We decided to have Taco Tanning Tuesdays and today was our first one. We started out by getting a Taco from Cafe Rio then we went tanning! I am so burnt. I think I will calm it down on the minutes next time. It hurts errywhere! Anywho I guess that's about all for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment