Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt!

Well today started out like any other Saturday... Oh wait. It was Friday... Ooops I slept till noon... Not a big deal. So I didn't do too much. I was just a real tired kid so I needed a sleep day. I worked and then I came home. As I was walking in the door, Karlee and Casey were leaving and they invited me along for a scavenger hunt. I had to hurry and change and then we were off! We went back to the Cottage to meet up with Rhet, Hillary, Jade, Stormie and Cenzlie. It was so much fun! We saw some suckers get busted for DUI and we had a grand time completing all the tasks. Then after going back to the Cottage we spent hours watching Youtube videos... The things we do on Friday nights.... Oh well. It was great fun! I guess thats about all for now because I am once again a real tired kid for real. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment