Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What a Day!

Today was a busy day! I did homework all the day long and then I took a nap before work. It was so refreshing! I had an evaluation at work today! I have been working at the WM for a whole year which seems like a long time, but hasn't really been. The eval went great and I got a 40 cent pay raise soooooo that means I'm basically rich now. Not really but I am kind of excited about it haha! Work was just busy and I wanted to go home all day. I had a lot of time to think though since I was alone for most of my day and I guess I will share two of the biggest things I thought about.

1. FOLLOW THE PROPHET!
Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet of God. He speaks with God. So when the prophet tells me to do something I need to remember that his words are coming from God. I haven't had too hard a time with this so far, I just need to remember to do the things he has asked. If I follow the commandments and do the things the Prophet asks, I know that I will be so much more happy than if I didn't. Sometimes it seems hard to do the right thing, but i know that if i continue to do the right thing, I will be blessed and things will all fall into place. I'm going to start with reading my scriptures twice a day. We will see what that does!

2. ITS OKAY TO MAKE A RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT!
It is not my place to judge people, it is my place to judge weather or not I want to be around certain people or the things they choose to do. So when a friend is drinking or doing drugs, Its not up to me to decide if they are a bad person, but it is up to me to decide if I want to be around those things. I don't want to be around those things so don't judge me if I get up and leave. Its not because I think any less of you, its because I don't want to be associated with things that could hurt me or get me into trouble.

I have a lot of other things to talk about but they will have to wait for another day. Its real late and I am real tired for real.  Peace and Blessins, Peace and Blessins.

No comments:

Post a Comment