Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What A Week!

This has been a crazy week for sure! Monday night Hillary and I went bowling with J and L. It was a lot of fun. We lost, because we suck at bowling, but it was still fun. A little upsetting that even when the boys weren't trying, they still got higher scores than we did, but oh well. We will just have to practice! I had to go back to work yesterday after having two days off. I was real tired and I was ready to come home about 10 minutes after I got to work. Nothing was too exciting at the WM so it was kind of a long day. All my roommates are going home for Easter this weekend but I have to work, so I will just be here... all alone... Well Nikki will be here but she lives clear on the other side of the house! I will have to take three trains and an airplane ride just to see her! I will make the effort though and I might actually get some homework done since we don't have school tomorrow. Who knows. I don't know. All I know is that Im gonna be real bored! Oh well. That's about all for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment