Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

:)

Well it has been another crazy, stressful, fun week. Friday was no school so I stayed home and watched movies all morning. Then about 2 in the afternoon I got to visit with my Grandparents (Hughes) and Aunt and Uncle, until I had to go to work. Work is a whole other story. It was Easter weekend so a bunch of crazy Easter Bunny Moms were driving me crazy all day long and I just wanted to shoot my own foot. Saturday was very much the same. Then I was off Sunday which was nice in a way, but also sucked in a way. I had asked to have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off so that I could go to Vernal with Hillary, Rhet, and Casey. But I only got Sunday off... What am I suppose to do with that? LOL. I just went to church and then came home and watched movies and took a nap until everyone got home from being at home for the weekend. It was kind of nice to have a break. Then Monday and Tuesday are my reg-alr days off. So I went to class and watched movies and studied since finals are coming up. Last night I watched a movie with Jason and Karlee. Tonight we went to a Mary Kay party which was very interesting................................................ Then we hung out at the Cottage. We had a wonderful time. Now Im at home watching A Walk to Remember with Hillary. Don't worry. Its not the tear jerker part yet. Anyway I guess thats about all for now. I will try to keep up on posting... I guess once a week really isnt too shabby... Good night. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment