Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Blah...

Yesterday was kind of just blah... Since I was up until 5 am the night before, I didn't get out of bed until 1 pm and had to work at 2. I was busy doing things at work the whole day but it felt like the day was dragging and that it would never end. That's always how Sunday's feel since its like my Friday and I have Monday and Tuesday off every week. I did catch fish all alone though which made me feel real cool! Not really but now I can do it so its kinda cool haha! Anyway I came home and watched a movie with my friends and then we stayed up talking until 4 am again. So slept today and now just taking a break from homework. Anyway, I hope today is a little more exciting since I don't have to work. I will let ya'll know. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment