Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adventure!

Saturday started out great! I got up and cleaned my room a lil and cleaned the bathroom a lil... Then Nikki and I ventured outside to the carnival. We got some cotton candy and decided to share with our friend Hillary who was busy at work. On our way home we stopped at a little kids Lemonade stand and gave them a dollar for some delicious nectar. Then we met up with Karlee, Rhet, Casey, Hannah and Esmerelda and took some goofy pictures in a photo booth, which was a ton of fun. Then I had to go to work which was very unfortunate. After work Hillary, Karlee, Rhet, Casey and I met Jason (Hes just my friend :)) and his friend LaMont and drove up the canyon to make a bonfire. After a while of that and after the fire was put out, we decided to venture up the mountain to LaMont's cabin. We made it almost to the cabin when we hit snow. We were stuck for 2 hours! While the boys dug us out, the girls acted like girls and whined the whole time about how cold we were and how we were gonna die! Hillary, the genius that she is, wore flip flops to this little outing. FLIP FLOPS PEOPLE!!!! She wore flip flops! So while all of us not smart people that wore shoes were out pulling and pushing the truck, praying that we would get out before we froze to death, she was flirting it up with this LaMont character, who by the way was real cute and a ton of fun! So she and I had a ton of fun tonight... I always laugh a lot when Im with Jason so it was a party. So after 2 hours of pushing and pulling, we finally made it down the mountain and back to the wonderful WARM Cedar City! Hillary scored a phone number and we were all just really happy kids! Best night of my Cedar City life EVER!!! We are real excited for the snow to melt so that we can maybe successfully make the trip up to the cabin and not almost die this time. All in all Im going with "Perfect" for the word to describe today. PERFECT. And we didnt die so all is well. Peace out for now.

2 comments:

  1. (: I didn't think we were goin truckin in the snow! And the flip flips worked out to my advantage :)

    ReplyDelete