Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This week!!

Okay so not much has happened this week. I guess a lot has happened, but not really a lot... I don't know what I am talking about. I'll just start at the beginning. So last week I went to Vernal right? So Tuesday afternoon after I got to Vernal, my mom took me to her see her new classroom. She is the computer teacher at Ashley Elementary, the same school I went to for 3rd and 4th grade. Its now a K-5 school though. So anyway I went to Ashley when it was a ghetto old building, the same one my dad went to, but this summer they tore down that building and built a new school building where the old one was. So I went to check it out. It made me super jealous of the kids that got to start school the next day! I want to go back to elementary school!! Those were some fun days! Looking at the school was a blast and hanging with my mom was fun.
Wednesday morning I went to the dentist. He had to fix a filling that fell out of my cavity. It felt gross to touch it with my tongue before he put the new filling in, and I decided that I definitely do not want to be a dentist. I mean my mouth is probably gross to look at and its also probably one of the cleanest you would find! I dont really know what I was thinking but I just dont know how that man can look at people's mouths all day long. I would get grossed out. So that was fun and then I got to go and hang with my mom at school and see some of the lil nastys in computer class. It also takes a special kind of person to be a teacher. I spent 30 minutes with my mom and witnessed only a class of 4th graders and I was praying for it to be over! I couldnt spend all day with those kids. I would yell at them and they would hate me. So I guess teaching is out too.
So then it was Thursday. I didn't have to work so I drove back to Cedar and took a nap. The drive was really boring and I was super happy when it was over. I slept from like 2 pm until almost 6. Then Hillary, Karlee and I went to the store to get some things like milk, and some stuff to make dinner with. So we came home and made dinner and then we were just watching TV and I started falling asleep! So I went to bed at 9 that night and it was the most blissful night of my whole life!!!
Other than all of that I have pretty much just been working and sleeping. I have Institute Monday and
Wednesday mornings at 8 in the A.M. and it has been killing me! I get up and go to class until 9 then I come home and sleep until noon! I should work on trying to stay up but maybe that can be next weeks goal. Anyway I guess that is all for now. Peace and blessins Peace and blessins.


                                                       The old Ashley Elementary



                                                       And the new Ashley Elementary




No comments:

Post a Comment