Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stick Shift :)

Yeah Hillary taught me how to drive her car tonight. It was an adventure for sure. She said I was doing really good but I was freaked out so we had to cut the lessons short. It was fun though :) Also I broke my car the other night. I broke the hood release cable when I was checking my fluids and battery. The next day when I was getting out of my car at work, I kicked the handle too so that sucked. I had to take my car to get fixed today but they had to keep it over night since they had to order the part from Salt Lake. 165 dollars is no big deal... Kind of it is but whatever. I dont know how to fix it so thats what happens... I was mostly just glad they could fix it and that I dont have to worry about it anymore. So I get to go pick it up in the morning. Good thing I also get paid tomorrow... Anyway besides all of that its been a pretty non eventful week for me. Found out what I mean to people and I think Im just gonna quit trying to please everyone because its not working and Im not happy either. Im just gonna do what makes me happy and hopefully that will be enough for everyone else. If not, oh well. I guess thats about all for now. Peace and blessins Peace and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment