Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September :)

Wow! It's September already!! I have worked at the WM in Cedar for a whole year! It for sure does not feel like it has been that long! I know that I have probably said this before but I just don't believe that time flies by so fast. I will be 20 years old in like 3 months. I don't really want to turn 20!!! It makes me feel real old. I have had a lot on my mind lately. I don't really know who reads this so sometimes I don't really want to say anything because I don't wanna offend anyone...

So um maybe I can make this make sense. I will use the shoe thing again. So you have this pair of shoes that you wear a lot because they are your fav. One day you are just chillin minding your own business and one of the shoes breaks. SOOOO you cant wear them anymore. Your crushed right? I would be. Anyway you go with out these shoes for so long and you start to think you are over them and that you have found a new fav until one day BOOM! You see the exact same pair of shoes!! You want them soooo bad but you don't want to offend your other new favorite shoes. Plus you told your self you were over it! So do you buy these shoes and give them a second chance? Or do you forget them and stick with your new fav? I don't know. It's tough for me to decide. I really like that old pair of shoes and would love to have them back but I've moved on. Maybe those shoes just weren't right for me and I need to just forget about them... I hate shoes. Peace out. 














No comments:

Post a Comment