Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

V Town!!

Okay okay so here I am again in Vernal. I never was here and lately I feel like Im here every week. I have just decided today that I love Cedar and I love Vernal. But I also hate them both. Vernal is my home. It always will be. But that rebellious teenager in me wants nothing to do with it. I do love it though. Cedar is also my home. I hate it because its so far away from my other home but its home too.

Also. THE WIND IN VERNAL BLOWS COOL AIR!!!!!!  I always used to hate the wind in Vernal because i thought it was hot. Then I moved to Cedar. That is hot wind. It sucks! The air conditoner in my car broke so i had to roll down the windows the whole way here which was fine because like i said. COOL WIND!!! Anyway that was my adventure for today. Plus lots of road construction so it took me the full 6 hours to get here instead of 5 and a half like normal. Oh well. It was fun. I jammed out. End of story. More later. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment