Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee!

The last two days have been an adventure! Hillary's family came down for a few days so we have been hanging out with them. Last night we went to Tuacahn and saw Grease! It was awesome! Then this morning we got up and went swimming with the kids and then went shopping in St George. It was quite the adventure. I love how people drive in this state. Other than that not really very much has been going on. I mostly just work and sleep these days. The other day at work these two lil Mexican kids told me I was pretty and it pretty much made my whole life. They were so cute. Anyway I guess that is about all for now. I'll try to be better about this whole blogging thing. Peace out.






No comments:

Post a Comment