Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to the CC...

Well the title says it all. I have been back to Cedar for like a week now but Im just updating my blog so here it goes. I hate driving to Vernal. I love going there but the drive sucks to infinity and beyond. It is so long and so boring. Who chose to go to school in the CC? What was I thinking!? If only the drive was slightly shorter... That would be soooooo nice... I love Cedar and I love Vernal. Why do they have to be so dang far apart? Oh well. IT was a great adventure. Anyway I came home to nothing but DRAMA and the Mart... Erry one was all confused thinking I quit my job but really that was the other Kelsey. I hate that so many people had to steal my name. What What What were they thinking? Its not okay. Anyway I cant sleep. thats why i am even writing anything right now. I dont work tomorrow so IDK what I am going to do. But I just keep thinking about stupid things and its driving me crazy so maybe if i have a random moment and type it all out it will help me fall asleep. So to start with i was just remembering what I was doing a year ago. And I feel like i grew 20 years since then. I am so much smarter about some things than I used to be. I cant believe how stupid I used to be. It really amazes me... Then who ever decided that some things should be rules? its like someone telling you who you can and cant be friends with or who you can and cant date... Its so rediculous. what ever though I guess not much ya can do. Then like lying. Really? how hard is it to just be real these days? Im being real so it cant be that hard.... Anyway I guess thats all. It doesnt make sense really but I feel better. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment