Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday

Its finally Saturday. Of course this day means nothing to me because its still a day that I have to work... So whatever but its been a fun week full of adventures. Manti on Tuesday, I watched a movie with J dog on Wednesday, And I also got my cowgirl boots! I saved my pennies and got some real cute ones! I have mostly just been living it up at Walmart. Inventory is this week which to me means nothing because I have never had to experience it but everyone else is so stressed out and I have gotten my head bit off a few times this week because I wasnt doing something the right way or I was washing shampoo off my hands when I was suppose to be zoning my lil heart out. Idk but Im not taking it personally. Its been stressful so I'll be happy when Thursday is over. Its been interesting. Casey and I went to the park this afternoon. Its Groovefest... Whatever that means. there were bands playing and lots of food so it guess it was fun. We ate some yummy stuff and I loved it! It was a lot of fun. It was nice to just have something to do rather than watch tv and clean my room lol. So I guess thats about all for now. There might be new developments later on. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment