Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crazies!

Okay Okay Okay. So its been a while since I offered any information on this blog thing that is about what is going on in my life. Here it goes. Hillary and I are having a blast in Cedar City this summer. Choosing to stay here was the best idea I ever had. We have been on many top secret adventures that can not be discussed on the World Wide Web.



Last night we went to Manti to watch The Mormon Miracle Pageant. It was pretty bomb and I loved it. We had a fabulous time on the drive out there and then driving home the same night was awesome too! We had so much fun. We were accousted in the street by some Mormon haters... The guy had a DVD and asked if we wanted one. We said No Thank You very nicely and he goes "Well dont you want to know what Christians think about Mormons?" If I was good at comebacks I would have said "Mormons are Christians but thanks anyway" lol but all I said was "No. But Thank You." Its because I dont think fast enough.

 

So then as we are sitting there in our chairs waiting for the pageant to start, we were taking pictures trying to pass the time. I look over to Hillary to say something and I see this kid walking over to us. Well he plops down right next to Hillary and I feel someone sitting right next to me... So these two boys have obviously seen us sitting here and made a plan to walk from opposite sides to come and sit with us and talk to us. So they start asking us were we are from. We tell them we are from Vernal but came to Manti from Cedar City. They were from Monticello. So then they ask if we are there for the Youth Conference. We laughed and said we were too old for youth conference. I wish we had a pic of their faces when we told them that we were 18 and 19. It was priceless! So they had to tell us they were 16 and 17. It was so funny. It was sad for them that they had put so much effort into coming and talking to us, and they were kinda cute, but I would totally go to prision just for looking at them so they walked away without our numbers lol but it was so funny.


The Pageant was awesome and we even got to see Karlee! Who we miss ever so much and wish she would come home right away! It was  a blast!


So we had an awesome time in Sanpete County and so much fun watching The Mormon Miracle Pageant at the Temple that my family was sealed in. All I have to say is that if I was a pioneer I would have quit being a Mormon. They had to go through so many things that I dont think I could have handled. Im so glad I was born in 1991. I am one blessed kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment