Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Did you ever notice that I only blog at 2 in the morning?

Well I have... It seems like I just dont have time to do it any other time of the day. So here I am. watching the GenieBra infomercial since its the only thing on tv right now. My roommates have both gone of on little adventures this week so I am home alone. I have to leave the tv on while I sleep because its too quite in my house. I have been watching LOST! Its excellent. I love it. Im addicted (Thank you Jason) And Im already starting on Season 3. Not much else has been going on... I live a very eventful life... Obviously... Just Work, sleep, eat, work, sleep, eat. Pretty much its okay but also its just boring. Im really glad that its summer because at least when I go to work I dont have to wear a jacket. It has been fabulous. I guess thats about all. Just living the dream. I think Ill try to get some sleep finally but dont worry. Ill post again like real soon probably. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment