Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation!


Well I finally made it to V Town! My brother Kyle graduated high school on Friday so Hillary and I got up at 5 am to make the 6 hour drive to Vernal. We got to town around 11:30 and I dropped Hillary off at her house and met my family for lunch. Then we hung out for a while then went to graduation. It was awesome to watch my brother and some friends graduate and it was good to see people i hadnt seen in a while. So then Kyle went to a all night grad party while the rest of us stayed home and listened to Kody talk about his appendix. He was killing me. Then Saturday morning I took my car to get a new windshield so that was nice. It feels like im driving a whole new car. Then Kari Haslem took some family pictures of us. I think they will turn out real cute. Then we had a bbq and partied it up the rest of the day. Today we went to church and played games. I have loved being here but kinda miss cedar. Oh well ill be back there soon enough. So anyway i guess thats all for now. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment