Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Karson!

Today is my baby brother's birthday. He is 12 now. I remember the day he was born! I was mad that he was a boy and not a girl but I loved him anyway. He was a cutie. Now hes a smelly yucky gross 12 year old boy :) But I still love him. I hope he has a fantastic day! Nothing new with me right now. Just the same old stuff. Its my day off today so good thing someone chose today to throw nacho cheese on my car... I had time to take it to the car wash. I was super mad though because it was super nasty and looked gross. I went to the car wash which didnt even get it all off. Whatever. It was gross. But I did clean it so its all good i guess. Hillary and I are going to make dinner tonight which is a first in a while. We usually just do Ramen or Mac and Cheese. Tonight will be very tasty Chicken Noodle Soup :) Then I dont know what we will do. Probably watch a movie. Its nice to have a day off finally even though I have to go to work on my day off. Which sucks I'll add. But whatever. Anyway I guess thats all for now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment