Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shoes...

Here I am again, blogging at the strangest hours of the morning. The truth is that I am exhausted. I would love nothing more right now than to be asleep. But this morning I woke up feeling like I broke my foot or my ankle or something. It feels broken in that area. It took me about two hours to even be able to walk on it enough to go down the stairs to eat something. Well here it is almost 24 hours later and it still hurts. I just got up to get a drink and I almost died trying to walk to the sink. I dont know what is wrong with me and I think I might have to have my foot amputated. Its killing me. I have to work tomorrow and I cant do that if my foot feels like this. I keep daydreaming that my other foot hurts too but it really doesnt. I have been watching too much Lost so I think that my legs are just gonna stop working but they will be fine haha. I am just concerned that after all day, my foot still hurts and even though i took some pain pills i cant fall asleep because it hurts so bad. I also just have a lot on my mind. Like for one thing, lets say that you spend your whole life looking for that perfect pair of shoes. You look and you look. You find a few that you think are right but they break or hurt your feet. Finally you find the one pair that is just so perfect you cant live with out them! They are so comfortable and you can wear them anywhere. You spend one day deciding if they are the shoes for you or if you should keep looking. You go back to the store just to find that someone just bought the last pair in your size and they are discontinued so they are never going to make another pair like them. Awful right? So you either move on and keep looking for another pair, or you can just waste your life away going barefoot because you cant get over how your life would be if you had that one pair of shoes. Clearly I am not talking about shoes here but I hope I would move on and find an even better pair that I loved even more. Its just real hard to let go of the fact that the one pair was almost yours. I hate shopping. Anyway I guess thats really all for now. I should probably try to go to sleep. Hopefully my foot will stop being a danger so i can go to sleep. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment