Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer...

Okay so I think it might finally be summer in Cedar City Utah. It was sunny when I got out of bed, and then I went downstairs to get some cereal. When I came back up to my room, it was raining... But then I took a shower and when I got out it was sunny again... So I think it might be summer now. I have had my window open all day and it has been wonderful. anyway, I am still trying to get used to this new home. I love it, but when my neighbors phone vibrates, I can hear it. And I keep hearing doors slam but its not in my house its next door. Also I spend a lot of time here alone since Hillary works in the mornings and Karlee has been busy with her Mary Kay business. Then I work at about 4 every day so I never see either one of them except on my lunch break and when I get home at 11 pm. But so far I love this summer business. Its only been like one week but its still fun haha I think I might go and get my tan on so I will blog more later... Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment