Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Moving!

Okay so last Monday I didn't have work which was beautiful. I started packing up my room and saying goodbye to my roommates. It was sort of a stressful week for me because I was trying to pack, study for finals, and go to work. Also add in cleaning, eating and showering... Anyway the day finally came for us to move out of Eccles. Hillary and I were suppose to be out on Friday but since Karlee was there until Sunday, we sort of stayed until Sunday. But that still left us homeless for the night since we couldn't move in until yesterday at noon... So we stayed the night at the cottage and watched movies all night long. Then we woke up yesterday and got ready for our big day. Jason came and helped us so with him and Karlee's mom, we got the job done a lot quicker. Plus it was nice to have an extra boy to lift the heavy stuff LOL That boy deserves cookies haha Anyway then all afternoon Hillary and I unpacked our house and started putting things together. Our rooms look lovely! The kitchen will be a whole other story but its unpacked at least. Im just really glad I didn't have to worry about work while the moving was going on. It was nice that we got to move in on my day off. But now the moving part is over. Its been fun trying to get used to having a new home and looking for things that are now in different places. I also ran into a wall this morning but thats not a big deal... Anyway Hillary and I are happy to have our own rooms. We are just across the hall from each other but being in our own space is a lot better than sharing was. We like it. But it is time for me to end this since I need to go to the store to get some cleaning supplies. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment