Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That there was the oldest horse I ever saw in my life...





















Wow. So its only Tuesday but this week is taking so long to get over! I want to go to Vernal! Not much has been going on lately. I just go to work everyday and come home and chill. Hillary and I hung out with the boys the last two nights so that was a lot of fun. Yesterday I cleaned my bathroom. No matter how long I scrub it still looks nasty. Ill have to find another cleaning method. I have been watching that TV show Lost. Its most excellent... I do love it! Gotta have something to do with my free time... Tonight Hillary and I watched Far and Away... Yes the movie was made in the same year Hillary was born, but I do love it and I was super excited to watch it. Hillary fell asleep and missed the ending which is pretty much the best part... Idk what is wrong with her.... Anyway I am trying to make her watch lots of movies because she hasn't seen very many. We are talking about a girl that hasn't seen Lord of the Rings, or any of the Jurassic Park movies. And we have been friends for soooooo long! Im surprised that she hasnt seen one or any of them in her many adventures to my house. Oh well I guess. Some peoples kids... Anyway I also watched Crossfire Trail which is one of my most favorite movies also. I have been loving this Netflix thing haha BEST. CHRISTMAS. PRESENT. EVER. Thanks Santa! Anyway... I have been real excited to go to Vernal. I never get to go and finally am on Friday for my lil brother Kyle's high school graduation. Its crazy that hes old enough for that and it makes me feel super old. Anyway I guess thats all for now. I will blog more in V Town. Peace and blessins peace and blessins

No comments:

Post a Comment