Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Denver Broncos :)

The Denver Broncos suck!! I need to choose teams that win occasionally! Jk Jk Im a Broncos fan for life. I think its because my whole family are Broncos fans from my Grandpa and Grandma Thompson, Uncles Randy and Nathan, Aunt Michelle, Cousins Ryan, Brandon, and Deacon :) My mom and dad and brothers... I even wore a lil Denver Broncos cheerleader outfit when I was younger. I love my team but they do need to try and not suck it up this year. That would be phenomenal. I don't talk about football a lot because I feel like I dont really know that much about it, but it is my most favorite sport. GO BRONCOS :)

Also this week, Hillary, Karlee and I went to the SUU rodeo. It was awesome. Definitely not the DINOSAUR ROUNDUP RODEO and it was nothing like WESTERN PARK but what can you do? It was fun, I wore my cowgirl boots and it was pretty fun. I like rodeos :) Anyway I guess thats all for now. Peace out.






1 comment: