Howdy!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well it's been a spell...

Hi erryone!! I have just realized that I have been way too busy to blog and that it's probably totally unacceptable, so here I am. Also I have had a blog since April and the last time I checked I had a whopping total of 148 page views. All of a sudden in the last month I had 269... Whats up with that??? Anyway it has been almost exactly 2 months since my last blog update, not that much has been going on. I know, I am super lame. So I guess we will start with October. Nothing really happened during that month. I dressed up as a nerd for Halloween and I got to go to an SUU football game. It was a ton of fun.


At the WM I get to work a few early shifts every now and again so I get off work before 11 pm and it has been phenomenal. Probably the best thing ever actually. I get to be a Bridesmaid at my best friends wedding and I am real excited about that even though its not till next summer... It should be fun anyway. It has snowed in the CC twice... Idk how I really feel about it. Winter is actually my favorite season so I like the snow but its soooooooooooo cold! And wet. And I don't enjoy having to brush it off of my car 4 times a day. But other than that it has been alright. OOOOOOHHHHH!!! I had a freaking stalker! K not like a legit one but there was this kid that would not leave me alone... It was so strange but I got rid of him so all is good now! Anyway I will really try to keep up on this thing from now on. Maybe we shall see. Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment